Hello Aspiring PMPs,
This will be a bootcamp geared towards preparing you to pass the brand new 2018 Project Management Institute (PMI)® PMP® certification. This prestigious and well respected certification requires a rigorous exam and thorough knowledge of project management skills, communications, and organization along with leadership and people management skills which are critical to project success.
Who should attend:
- ...interested in preparing to sit for the exam
- ...interested in learning the foundational skills for career transition into project management
- ...that prefers learning in a stimulating, fun, active environment
- ...interested in learning brain skills to remember anything better
At the end of this course:
Students will be able to...
- Learn how the brain learns and practice techniques to remembering what you want
- Demonstrate an understanding of all knowledge areas and process groups as outlined in thePMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition
- Know the requirements needed to pass
- Recognize your strengths and weaknesses in each area
- Develop a personalized strategy for obtaining the PMP® certification
- 9 Sundays of succinct, concise information, hand on exercises in a brain approved fun way to help you retain the information.
- Experienced proven project examples and scenarios
- All handouts
- 35 Contact Hours certificate
- Sample practice exam in a similar setting
- Exam strategies
- Brain Skills learned here can be used to pass any exam